Call for Collaboration for Students
Our company develops software for industrial applications. Our core strengths are computer vision, machine learning, adaptive control of robots and general programming. Students working with us will learn how to apply the most recent achievements in these domains to solve real-world problems.
Concretely, we are looking for collaboration for the following activities:
- Analysing of research papers in machine learning, computer vision and robotics and evaluating of their applicability to solve our problems.
- Designing, implementing and testing prototypes.
- Developing components for end-user applications.
We can provide:
- Real-world use-cases
- Real-world datasets (images, videos, 3d-point clouds)
- Software tools
- Hardware (cameras, robots, grippers)
- Infrastructure (office, version control, internet)
In our work we use:
- Programming languages: Python, C++.
- Frameworks/libs: qt, torch, CNTK, numpy, PyQt, stl, boost.
- IDEs: MS Visual Studio, PyCharm.
- OS: Windows, Linux.
Knowledge in linear algebra, 3d geometry, calculus, computer vision, machine learning, robotics and programming is welcome!
We are willing to share our own experience and trade secrets with enthusiastic students.
It is also possible to publish scientifically significant results of our collaboration.
Please contact us.